Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Savefile.com Free File Hosting

Per my previous posting, I fixed some FireFox extensions for 1.5+., but I can't always access them from work depending on where I'm at or who I'm logged in as. Came across a very sweet service, the free filehoster Savefile.com. You create an account, then a project folder, then you upload the file(s). If you like, you can add a password, per project. Easy-peasy, not even queasy.

The three FireFox extensions I fixed are External Applications 1.7.1, MapIt 1.7.2, and Ook. I've also uploaded my current Adblock Plus "bad ad" text file. If you want to give them a go, you do so at your own risk. My software-blogsite disclaimer is in force for these as well. As of this posting, the password brick will get you in all my projects/files. The Savefile projects are FireFox Extensions Fixed and Adblock Plus Text File.